Graduate, postgraduate and master's programmes
Completing additional study at a graduate level provides an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge base and extend your career opportunities.
Many students choose to pursue a graduate diploma to broaden their skill set and understanding of a different yet complementary area to their undergraduate degree. Graduate diplomas also provide those who do not have a formal undergraduate qualification, but who have extensive work experience in a field, the opportunity to receive an official acknowledgement of their expertise.
Postgraduate and master’s study cater to those who wish to pursue a higher level of education in their original field to enhance their knowledge, often to specialise, and to improve career prospects and earning potential.
All of these programmes are offered full-time, but many are also offered part-time in acknowledgement that many students have existing professional commitments and lifestyle requirements around which additional study commitments must fit.
Browse our range of programmes available to start mid-year below or use the course box to find options that best suit your study needs.
Explore a subject or programme
- Graduate Diploma in Event Management (Level 7)
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (Level 7)
- Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing (Level 7)
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting (Level 7)
- Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management (Level 7)
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management (Level 7)