Graduate, postgraduate and master's programmes
Completing additional study at a graduate level provides an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge base and extend your career opportunities.
Many students choose to pursue a graduate diploma to broaden their skillset and understanding of a different yet complementary area to their undergraduate degree. Graduate diplomas also provide those who do not have a formal undergraduate qualification, but who have extensive work experience in a field, the opportunity to receive an official acknowledgement of their expertise.
Postgraduate and master’s study cater to those who wish to pursue a higher level of education in their original field to enhance their knowledge, often to specialise, and to improve career prospects and earning potential.
All of these programmes are offered full-time, but many are also offered part-time in acknowledgement that many students have existing professional commitments and lifestyle requirements around which additional study commitments must fit.
Browse our range of programmes below or use the course box to find options that best suit your study needs.
Explore a subject or programme
- Graduate Diploma in Event Management (Level 7)
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (Level 7)
- Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing (Level 7)
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting (Level 7)
- Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management (Level 7)
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management (Level 7)
- Graduate Diploma in Māori Enterprise
- Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma in Applied Management
- Master of Applied Management