- Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Education, Wintec, 2017
- Certificate in Te Ara Reo Māori, Te Wānanga O Aotearoa
- Master of Science (Mammalian Physiology) (First Class Honours), Massey University, 1998
- Bachelor of Science (Mammalian Physiology), Massey University, 1995
Areas of expertise and research
- Human anatomy and physiology
Areas of expertise
Industry experience, affiliations, and achievements
- Teaching and Learning Excellence Award recipient, Wintec, 2005
- Kudos Award Finalist for Wintec Secondary Science Teacher/Educator Award, 2019
‘Factors affecting the survival and welfare of newborn dairy calves’. Master’s thesis.
Wesselink, R., Stafford, K. J., Mellor, D. J., Todd, S. E., & Gregory, N. G. (1999). Colostrum intake in dairy calves. New Zealand Veterinary Journal, 47(1).