If you need information about our courses, programmes, facilities, or services, the team in the Student Enrolment & Information Centre can help you.
Our Student Representatives can help you explore the wide range of study options we offer. Brochures, enrolment forms, other forms you may require, and various other publications are also readily available.
Within New Zealand Only
Phone: 0800 2 Wintec or 0800 294 6832
Fax: +647 858 7513
Phone: +647 838 6399
Hamilton City Campus
A Block, Gate 3, Tristram Street, Hamilton
Enrolment Centre opening hours:
- Monday 7.30am-5pm
- Tuesday 7.30am-5pm
- Wednesday 7.30am-5pm
- Thursday 7.30am-5pm
- Friday 9.30am-5pm
Student Hub, 51 Akoranga Rd, Hamilton
Enrolment Centre opening hours:
- Monday 8am-4pm
- Tuesday 8am-4pm
- Wednesday 8am-4pm
- Thursday 8am-4pm
- Friday 10am-4pm
414 Queen Street, Thames
Waihi Learning Centre
43 Moresby Avenue, Waihi
Ōtorohanga Regional Hub
128-130 Maniapoto Street, Ōtorohanga
Ngāruawahia Learning Centre
Ngāruawahia Community House, 13 Galileo Street, Ngāruawahia
Tours are available on request. You can register for a tour of any one of our Hamilton campuses.
Follow our social media networks and you will be the first to know about our events, news, or announcements.
Find your faculty or any other Wintec social media channel on our Social Media Directory.
Freepost 566 (within New Zealand only)
Student Enrolment & Information Centre
Private Bag 3036
Waikato Mail Centre
Attn (Person's name)
Main Stores, Gate 4
Hamilton City Campus visitor parking
Short-term visitor parking - 1 hour or less:
- The one-hour visitor car parks are for external visitors to quickly access the campus and ensure that the parks are turned over frequently at peak times.
- One-hour visitor car parks are available along High Street via Gate 3 off Tristram Street (click to view a map).
- These are free, a pay and display ticket is not required, and they do not need to be booked.
- Staff and students (identified with or without a permit) are not permitted to use these car parks.
Rotokauri Campus visitor parking
Short-term visitor parking - 2 hours or less:
- The two-hour visitor car parks are for external visitors to access the campus quickly and to ensure that the parks are turned over frequently at peak times.
- Two-hour visitor car parks are available along the campus ring road (click to view a map).
- These are free, a pay & display ticket is not required, and they do not need to be booked.
- Staff and Students (identified with or without a permit) are not permitted to use these parks.
If you have any queries, please contact Security on 0800 852 900.
Make an enquiry
If you have a specific enquiry, choose from one of the options below, fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible:
- Enrolment and Information Query
- Book a Zoom appointment with Student Recruitment
- Prospectus or Programme Guide
- Results, Graduation and Transcripts
- Complete a Returning Student Form
- Payment of Fees
- Corporate Enquiry
- Jobs @ Wintec
- Forgot Username or Password
- Contact Student IT Support
- Contact Academic Learning Assessments
- Contact Disability Support Services
- Contact International Support
- Contact Library
- Contact Security
- Contact Students' Association
- Contact Wintec Venues
- Student Accommodation