- Graduate Certificate in Professional Practice
- Introduction to Supervision (Level 7)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health and Social Practice (Level 8)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Midwifery (Level 8)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Supervision (Level 8)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Practice (Level 8)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Professional Practice
In the Centre for Health and Social Practice we provide practical interprofessional education that prepares students for a future in the health and social practice industry.
If you have a passion for people, nursing, social work and counselling, occupational therapy or midwifery are all challenging but rewarding choices. Our courses and programmes are a great way to start your career, supported by experienced and registered academic staff.
To discuss your pathway options within the programme and what modules would best complement your area of work, please feel free to contact the postgraduate team at email@example.com.