Secondary School opportunities at Media Arts
Media Arts offer a variety of opportunities for secondary school students to upskill and prepare for the next stage of their learning. Our staff are often happy to visit school classes to talk, discuss portfolios, or provide insight on their specialist industries.
- STAR courses are taster programmes aimed at showcasing a particular career or qualification.
- School groups of any size are always welcome to visit and tour our facilities.
- Our staff can visit your class for a talk on a specialist creative area.
- Student-for-a-day allows senior students to spend time in classes relevant to their interests.
- Our annual Spark Festival is a free opportunity to hear day-in-the-life stories from leading national and international creative practitioners.
- Ramp Gallery presents regular exhibitions and talks by a range of contemporary artists.
To organise any of these, give us a call, or contact our Team Managers: Sam Cunnane (Visual Arts), Cate Prestidge (Communication), Julie Ashby (Fashion and Interior Design), and David Sidwell (Music).