The best place to begin your creative career! The School of Media Arts offers a dynamic and collaborative environment
Teaching and learning at Media Arts
Research shows that employers value an employee who has the ability to communicate well, collaborate, show independence and initiative, who is already competent in a field, who can teach themselves new skills, and think creatively. We constantly change and adapt our teaching curriculum to ensure we provide relevant learning experiences that best prepare our students for the next stage in their career.
- Our classes are practical and project-driven, with plenty of one-on-one attention
- Students often work collabroatively on projects for real clients.
- The internship modules includes 120 hours of work experience.
- Lecturers are skilled researchers, and often incorporate industry guests for talks and workshops
- Our annual Spark Festival is a free opportunity to hear day-in-the-life stories from leading national and international creative practitioners.
- Ramp Gallery presents regular exhibitions and talks by a range of contemporary artists.