Teaching and learning at Media Arts
Research shows that employers value creative employees. Those who communicate well, collaborate, demonstrate independence and initiative, who are already competent in a field, and who can teach themselves new skills. We regularly change and adapt our teaching curriculum to ensure we provide relevant learning experiences that best prepare our students for the next stage in their career.
- Our classes are practical and project-driven, with plenty of one-on-one attention.
- Students often work collaboratively on projects for real clients.
- The internship modules include 120 hours of work experience.
- Lecturers are skilled researchers, and often incorporate industry guests for talks and workshops.
- Our annual Ramp Festival is a free opportunity to hear day-in-the-life stories from leading national and international creative practitioners.
- Ramp Gallery presents regular exhibitions and talks by a range of contemporary artists.