Louise Van Den Berg
- Certificate in Adult Tertiary Education, Wintec, 2016.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Practice, Wintec, 2015.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Mental Health Nursing, University of Otago, 2000.
- Comprehensive Nurse, 1979.
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse, The Netherlands.
- Registered General and Obstetric Nurse, The Netherlands.
Areas of expertise
Industry experience, affiliations and achievements
- Registered nurse with the Waikato District Health Board.
- Clinical nurse manager with the Waikato District Health Board.
- Member of Te Au Maramatanga, College of Mental Health Nurses of New Zealand.
- ‘No health without mental health in undergraduate nursing education’. Poster presented at the Mental Health Nurses Conference: Close to Home, 2013.
- ‘Birthright responsiveness to the needs of one parent families.’ Research voucher, 2012.
- Shahatahmasebi, S., van den Berg, L., & Hermann, F. (2011). What do you do when no health and social agency wants to care for you? Int J Child Health Hum Dev, 4(2), 251-257.