The Gordon Chesterman Scholarship
The Gordon Chesterman Scholarship was established in 2012 by Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec) in recognition of the significant contribution and valued work of long-serving Chair of Council, Gordon Chesterman. The first Scholarship was awarded in 2013.
- Candidates for the Scholarship must be a Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec) student enrolled in the School of Media Arts or Centre for Business, Information Technology and Enterprise.
- Candidates must be studying full-time at the time of application.
- Candidates must be from the Greater Waikato or Thames/Coromandel region.
- Candidates for the Scholarship must be New Zealand citizen or permanent residents.
How to ApplyPlease complete an application form below and either:
- Email a scanned copy to email@example.com or
- Mail your application to the following address:
Student Experience (Scholarships)
Private Bag 3036
Waikato Mail Centre
For further information, please see the regulations below. You may also email Wintec Scholarships or visit Student Life Office (Wintec City Campus).