The Health Services offers a range of services including:
- Advice, information and testing for sexually transmitted diseases
- Blood pressure assessment
- Breast examinations and referral for mammography
- Chaplaincy services
- Cervical screening
- General Medical Services
- Information, advice, and prescriptions for contraception
- Immediate treatment for urinary tract infections ( conditions apply)
- Medical assessment for aegrotat consideration
- Melanoma checks
- Minor surgical procedures - mole removal etc
- Prescription renewals
- Pregnancy testing
- The morning after (emergency contraceptive) pill
- Treatment for accidents / illness / injury
- Hearing tests
- Warts and verrucae treated
- Laboratory tests, blood tests etc
City Campus: 8.30am-3.30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. 8.30am-5.30pm Wednesday.
Rotokauri: 9am-2pm Monday to Thursday. Closed on Fridays.
Phone 07 834 8869 to make an appointment to see a nurse, doctor or counsellor.
Wintec students are eligible for a discount at the following external providers:
To know more about our services, please contact the Health Services on (07) 834 8869, or email: email@example.com.
External help (not affiliated with Wintec)
Talk with someone: Call, TXT, Email, Face to Face.
At Youthline, we try to make it easy for you to get in touch by making sure that there are lots of ways you can reach us.
It's normal to worry about asking for help - but at Youthline we are here to listen and help you figure out what is right for you. We know that it can be a bit freaky and that you might have a lot of questions about how the service works before you ring, so we've put together some answers to commonly asked questions, so you know what to expect when you contact us.
Whether you give us a call on our youth helpline (free from cells and landlines), TXT us or email us, we are able to link you to a number of services.
- Free TXT 234 between 8am and midnight
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
In some areas of the country, we also provide face to face support for you and your family (if you want to have them involved).