Graduating students will have received a link to the online ticketing system where you may reserve your four guest tickets in February.
Graduating students do not need a ticket to attend a graduation ceremony, but each of your guests requires a ticket to gain entry.
Each graduating student is entitled to four guest tickets to the ceremony you are graduating
at. This applies to all Wintec graduation events.
Due to the high volume of students attending the graduation events this year we are unfortunately unable to issue, nor sell, additional guest tickets.
Please remind your guests that they are required to present their tickets to gain entry to the graduation venues.
To access your guest tickets
- Use the link to your ceremony that was sent to your email address
- On the ticketing home page click Get Tickets on the top right of the page
- Click on the Access hidden ticket link underneath where it says There are no publicly available tickets
- Enter your student ID in the Access Code box and click Apply
- Select the number of guest tickets you require (up to 4) and click Enter Details
Children and babies are welcome to attend the ceremony, however, please note the ceremonies, by their formal nature and length, are not tailored for young children and babies. Graduands can not carry or be accompanied by children when receiving their certificate. Children who require a seat also require a guest ticket.
ALL guests must arrive at least 20 minutes before the ceremony begins.