In this section

Enrolment for Returning Students

You're a returning student if you've already studied at Wintec and you're returning to continue your studies.

The enrolment process for returning students will depend on what you are studying. You can apply online by clicking here or otherwise contact us and we can print your returning student form.

You may also be required to complete a Module Preference Form.

To check what you need to do, contact the Student Enrolment and Information Centre.

Once we have the right information from you, we'll assess your application and let you know what courses you can be enrolled in, and what the fees are likely to be.

To finish enrolling, you will need to pay your fees, either direct at the cashier or through StudyLink.

You can collect your ID card or get it posted out from the Student Enrolment and Information Centre once you have signed your enrolment offer.

Changing your enrolment

If you are currently studying and would like to amend your enrolment or withdraw from your programme of study you need to complete a Change to Enrolment or Withdrawal form, you'll find this here*.