- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
- Post Graduate Diploma of Sport and Exercise Science (with Distinction)
- Master of Science (Sport and Exercise Science, with Distinction)
I graduated with my degree in 2001, since then I have worked around the world as a practitioner and athlete. I have been teaching at Wintec since 2011.
- Teikyo University Rugby (Testing and consulting)
- Triathlon and Ironman (Testing and Consulting)
- Maaori and Indigenous Health Consultant
- New Zealand Rugby League National Trainers Accreditation
- Waikato Rugby League (Trainer, Strength and Conditioner)
- New Zealand Maaori Rugby League (Trainer, Strength and Conditioner)
- New Zealand Universities and Tertiary Students Rugby League (Council member, strength and conditioning consultant)
- New Zealand Rugby League (Consultant, Trainer)
Areas of interest
Exercise Physiology, Strength and Conditioning, Athletic Performance, Maaori Health
What keeps you busy outside of work?
I am currently working on completing my PhD. Also, sport – as a player, a coach and as a parent – that’s what keeps me busy.
What do you love about your job?
I like the people – whether it’s the students, the staff or people we work with externally. I find working with a variety of people to be very interesting.