Registered comprehensive nurse with a Clinical Masters. Working in a variety of settings over the last 20 years, including CCU, Emergency, Residential Aged Care, and Mental Health.
Born in the Waikato and raised in Ngaruawahia. A creative person at heart and has a fully functioning pottery studio and enjoys sailing in the beautiful Hauraki Gulf.
- Master of Nursing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Science
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health
- Bachelor of Nursing, Wintec
- Advanced Care Planning Level 2
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy Level 1
- Midlands Supervision Training
Areas of expertise
Industry experience, affiliations, and achievements
What do you enjoy about teaching/your job?
I am passionate about nursing and best practice and feel that is such a privilege to care for people in some of their most vulnerable times of their lives. Most of all that sometimes it is the small things that make the biggest difference.