Acting Team Manager (Horticulture)
Team Manager (Centre for Business and Enterprise)
I love sitting around the table with my whānau, eating home-cooked food, enjoying good conversation, singing and playing musical instruments.
- Dr Hare Puke Scholarship for Māori Leadership (Wintec | Te Pūkenga)
- Gallagher Award for Māori Leadership (Centre for Business and Enterprise)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (Strategic Management), First Class honours
- Bachelor of Arts (Screen and Media)
- Certificate of Journalism
- Certificate of Adult and Tertiary Education
- Principal Academic Staff Member
Areas of expertise
Industry experience, affiliations, and achievements
- Wāhine Rangatira
- Māori Governance
- Ka takahia ano o tatou tapuae: Retracing our steps. (Torivio, Fodder, Joseph and Davis-Ngatai, 2014)
What do you enjoy about teaching/your job?
Whakawhanaungatanga with ākonga, kaimahi and te reo. I enjoy receiving emails from alums, sharing their future endeavours in the workforce.
What do you love about your area?
Walking into the office and listening to the hum of engagement among colleagues. It's great being able to nurture relationships and catch up during breaks and after work.
Tell us about your experience in the industry
I have owned a couple of small businesses in the Hamilton-Waikato area. I also provide support to not-for-profit, community organisations.