SCMG504 – Technical Supply Chain Management Skills
Technical Supply Chain Management Skills
The aim of this module is to enable students to apply technical skills and knowledge to manage and coordinate supply chain activities and processes.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Understand and apply knowledge of demand and distribution management in supply chain processes
2. Identify and apply knowledge of manufacturing requirements and inventory management, to undertake appropriate manufacturing planning in the supply chain context
3. Analyze and discuss the influence of management tools on effective procurement and operations in the supply chain context.
- - Demand Management:
- Manufacturing, planning and control:
- Inventory management tools:
- Assessment Criteria
- Candidates must achieve a minimum C grade pass overall from all assessments to receive a passing grade for the module.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- An extended reading list will be supplied by the tutor at the commencement of the module. This will be updated annually.