SCMG503 – Legislation and Health and Safety in Supply Chain Management
Legislation and Health and Safety in Supply Chain Management
The aim of this module is to enable students to understand and manage legislation and health and safety requirements within a supply chain context.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Explain and apply health and safety requirements, including those legislative requirements relating to storage and handling of hazardous substances in supply chain processes.
2. Identify and apply codes of practice, compliance certificates and labels, and good practice guidelines to a supply chain management context.
3. Identify different INCO-terms and apply them in a supply chain context.
- - Health and safety legislative requirements;
- Storage and handling of hazardous substances;
- Codes of practice;
- Compliance certificates and labels;
- Good practice guidelines;
- INCO terms.
- Assessment Criteria
- Candidates must achieve a minimum C grade pass overall from all assessments to receive a passing grade for the module.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- An extended reading list will be supplied by the tutor at the commencement of the module. This will be updated annually.