MG5022 – Computer Programming 1
Computer Programming 1
To enable students to learn foundational object-oriented programming
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- On successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Use a modern IDE for program development.
2. Evaluate and use software development tools and techniques.
3. Develop a software solution for an engineering application using software programming techniques.
- • Program constructs are identified in existing design documents
• Software design documents for an engineering application are created from written specifications
• Software development tools and techniques are evaluated and used to produce a software application to a given specification in accordance with industry practice
• Develop a software solution for an engineering application using software programming techniques
• Software design is coded in accordance with industry practice to produce an executable program, debugged, and verified to meet given specification
• The software developed is documented in accordance with industry practice