LADE411 – Computer Aided Garden Design
Please contact the Student Enrolment & Information Centre to determine a module's availability
Computer Aided Garden Design
The aim of this module is introduce students to computer aided design software for the production of garden plans.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the use of tools and commands in computer aided design and presentation software to generate drawings for Garden Design.
Produce hard copies of plans to scale with title-blocks and relevant notation.
- -Software types, one or more of Google Sketchup, Vectorworks, Photoshop
-Software tools and drawing commands
-Two dimensional design, and simple modelling
-Filing, file setup, drawing management
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Teaching and learning methods will be face to face delivery including workshops, project based interactive tasks, with group sessions, tutorials, and creation of portfolios of evidence.
- Assessment Criteria
- The weight of the overall assessment is equally distributed across learning outcomes.
The portfolio of evidence will demonstrate the achievement of the required knowledge, competencies and capabilities across all learning outcomes.