JOUR504 – Technical Skills 2 - Multimedia
Technical Skills 2 - Multimedia
To develop the ability to produce and publish photos, video and audio for news stories.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- By the end of this course the student will be able to:
1. Produce and publish photographs for digital platforms
2. Produce and publish video news stories for digital platforms
3. Produce and publish visualisations
4. Use written skills to complement visual storytelling
5. Publish audio on digital platforms
- • Audience impact
• Taking digital still images.
• Processing digital still images.
• Planning video stories
• Creating video content
• Editing video
• Interviewing with video
• Data visualisation
• Biculturalism and diversity in visual storytelling
• Digital publishing platforms.
• Posting photos and videos to digital platforms
• Web writing to accompany visual storytelling
- Assessment Criteria
- Criteria to Pass this Module:
Students must gain an overall mark of 50% to be successful in this course
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- A list of recommended resources is provided in the course outline.