HORT509 – Reporting Arboriculture Operations
Reporting Arboriculture Operations
The aim of this module is to develop student's knowledge and skill in report writing for Arboriculture business operations.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- Plan an analytical tree report for specified purpose and audience.
Write an analytical tree report for specified purpose and audience.
- oPlanning reports, purpose, audience, scope
oInformation selected, analysed, organised, structured
oStandard formats included; executive summary, introduction, terms of reference, findings, discussion, conclusion, recommendation, appendices, references
oWritten language appropriate to audience
oFindings presented to suit data, purpose and audience, tables and graphs used
oConclusions and recommendations are consistent with findings
oReport meets organisations requirements
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Teaching and learning methods will be face to face delivery including; workshops, project based interactive tasks, with group sessions, tutorials, on-line learning, work integration, and independent research for the creation of portfolios of evidence of learning.
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment is achievement based. Students need to attempt all elements of the assessment and gain 50 in each element of the portfolio to gain an overall pass in this module.