HORT327 – Performance Feedback
The aim of this module is to develop student’s ability to give feedback on performance in the workplace
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- Give feedback on performance in the workplace
- - Feedback to individuals and/or group/teams
- Preparing feedback, context, time, place, privacy
- Respect recipient; balanced and objective feedback, appropriate language, non-verbal signals, aspects of diversity and cultural differences
- Response to feedback given as review of person providing feedback; quality of performance, opportunities for change
- Respectful response to feedback
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Theoretical face-to-face and online sessions including tutorials, workshops, group activities, discussion, workbooks, independent learning, and assignments.
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment in this module is competency-based. In order to pass this module, students must attempt and meet all the requirements of the competency-based assessments including carrying out all tasks in a safe manner and to industry standard.