HORT325 – Teamwork
Please contact the Student Enrolment & Information Centre to determine a module's availability
The aim of this module is to develop student’s ability to contribute within a group which has an objective.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- Contribute within a team or group which has an objective
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Theoretical face-to-face and online sessions including tutorials, workshops, group activities, discussion, workbooks, independent learning, and assignments.
- - Team purpose and requirements/expectations
- Contributions and required/expected behaviours
- Achieving objective
- Clarifying questions and obtaining information
- Actions to achieve objective
- Constructive feedback
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment in this module is competency-based. In order to pass this module, students must attempt and meet all the requirements of the competency-based assessments including carrying out all tasks in a safe manner and to industry standard.