EDUC404 – Review and Evaluation of Adult Learning and Facilitator Practice
Review and Evaluation of Adult Learning and Facilitator Practice
to provide the student with foundation knowledge to review, evaluate and identify areas of improvement for own adult education teaching practice.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- Review, evaluate and identify areas of improvement for own adult education teaching practice
- Using different evaluation and review tools
Gaining stakeholder feedback (including learner feedback)
Reflecting and reviewing own practice
Using evaluation results to improve own teaching or training practice
Good practice indicators
Developing action plans
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Learners will undertake a blended approach to learning. Learning is accessed and supported through face-to-face workshop sessions, tutor-led online activities and discussions, as well as self-directed research/study.
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment in this module is competency-based. The portfolio is comprised of multiple assessment tasks. To pass this module, students must attempt and pass all assessment tasks.