Creative Work-Integrated Learning
To enable students to apply and refine professional practices in creative and media domains.
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Work-integration and blended – methods will involve online activities, portfolio, tutorials, lectures, workshops, group activities, guest speakers, field trips, critiques, collaborative projects, as appropriate
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Evaluate the application of a range of professional practices, codes and conventions of relevant disciplines
2. Refine, through application, professional practices within working environments in creative and media domains
- • Self-management
• Professional practices
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
- Assessment Criteria
- To pass this course students must complete all components and satisfy all assessment criteria. As this is a competency-based assessment, students can pass or fail the module.