To enable students to extend their practice through a self-initiated project.
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Produce resolved outcomes that demonstrate refined control of professional tools and practices
2. Present outcomes in an appropriate professional context
- • Project proposals
• Relevant codes and conventions
• Contextual research
• Professional tools and practices
• Presentation skills
- Assessment Criteria
- The portfolio is comprised of multiple components. Students must complete all assessments and gain an overall mark of 50% in order to pass this module.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- • Studio and client presentation spaces
• Domain-specific software and tools, including industry-spec computers