To enable students to prepare for and conduct practice based research.
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Analyse creative practice as research
2. Demonstrate a critical knowledge of research philosophies, ethics, methodologies and methods
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the practice of research that may lead to new knowledge
- • Research methodologies and methods
• Creative practice as research
• Developing research proposals
• Developing a literature review
• Developing a research essay
• Background study for practice based research
• Research and commercial enterprise
- Assessment Criteria
- PortfolioEvidence Portfolio100
The portfolio is comprised of multiple components. Students need to provide sufficient evidence against all learning outcomes and gain an overall mark of 50 in order to pass this module.