Maintaining workflow and team performance
To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to maintain team development and performance and workflow management.
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Flipped Classroom; Blended Learning
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Apply leadership styles to promote effective team performance in different environments
2. Use communication to promote management of workflows, and productive and effective team performance
3. Analyse responses to actual and/or potential workflow issue(s).
4. Manage interpersonal relationships within a team to strengthen team performance and sustain a productive work environment
5. Maintain an inclusive environment that values diversity, to promote positive performance.
6. Demonstrate the appropriate behaviour required to develop a team environment and lead a team professionally, ethically, and socially and culturally.
- • Leadership style selection
• Giving feedback
• Feedback/feed forward models
• Running effective meetings
• Analysing data and information
• Measuring success
• Writing effective reports
• Quality assurance
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment in this module is competency-based. To pass this module, students must attempt and pass all assessment tasks.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- • Online activities
• Workbook resource
• Case study/scenarios
• Facilitator-led activities
• Website and reading references and resources.