Achieving team potential
To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to develop, apply and manage team development and performance.
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Flipped Classroom; Blended Learning
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Assess team’s stage(s) of development
2. Assess team objectives and priorities in relation to team capability.
3. Demonstrate how interpersonal relationships within a team can be managed to strengthen team performance and sustain a productive work environment
4. Use communication to develop positive relationships, and productive and effective team performance
5. Maintain an inclusive environment that values diversity, to promote positive performance.
6. Demonstrate the appropriate behaviour required to develop a team environment and lead a team professionally, ethically, and socially and culturally.
- • Appropriate leadership behaviour
• Skill set and gap analysis
• Managing performance
• Workplace coaching
• Effective communication
• Introduction to conflict resolution
• Introduction to change management
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment in this module is competency-based. To pass this module, students must attempt and pass all assessment tasks.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- • Online activities
• Workbook resource
• Case study/scenarios
• Facilitator-led activities
• Website and reading references and resources.