ARBO611 – Tree Planting Plans for Contracts
Please contact the Student Enrolment & Information Centre to determine a module's availability
Tree Planting Plans for Contracts
The aim of this module is to develop students skill and knowledge in the interpretation of plans, and evaluation of design principles, environmental and site conditions, in order to formulate tree planting plans for contractual purposes.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Interpret a range of plans used in arboricultural situations and contracts for management purposes.
2. Evaluate site and environmental considerations in preparation for developing tree planting plants for contractual purposes
3. Interpret landscape planting design principles for the creation of arboricultural tree planting plans.
- Assessment Criteria
- The portfolio is comprised of multiple components. Students need to pass all components of the portfolio with at least 50% in order to pass this module.
- ? Landscape theory.
? Planting design principles.
? Hard landscape components.
? Plants other than trees or shrubs.
? Basic graphics.
? Plan reading and drawing.
? Design presentation methods.
? Site analysis and measurements.
? Environmental consideration.
? Studio; design solutions and plan drawing practice
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Project-based learning; Flipped Classroom; Blended Learning; Work-integrated Learning; Inclusive Practices