Academic Staff Member
Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
Industry Experience, Affiliations and Achievements
- Six years at Sport Waikato (Secondary School Event Coordinator, KiwiSport Coordinator, Waipa District Coordinator)
- Top first and second year student 2012, 2013, top undergrad research student (2015)
- In 2010 I spent a northern hemisphere season training and competing in running in Europe.
- Worked alongside Cycling NZ in 2015 to undertake research with their development sprint cyclists.
- I was an instructor and duty manager at Outward Bound New Zealand for three years and was fortunate to work with a wide variety of groups. This included supporting the development of NZ U23 rowers.
- In 2006 I helped to design, establish and deliver a leadership programme in the United States for students aged 15-18 years of age.