HORT201 – Provide First Aid
Provide First Aid
Provide first aid
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- Provide first aid
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Theoretical face-to-face and online sessions including tutorials, workshops, group activities, discussion, workbooks, independent learning, and assignments.
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment in this module is competency-based. In order to pass this module, students must attempt and meet all the requirements of the competency-based assessments including carrying out all tasks in a safe manner and to industry standard.
- - Assessing person’s condition; shock and bleeding, burns, fractures, soft tissue injuries, poisonings, heart attack, asthma, stroke, seizure, diabetes
- Accepted practices for first aid
- Calling for help, management of conditions