Special Project (A)
Students will investigate an ICT issue in the New Zealand context. Students will provide a report, the form will be negotiated with the tutor.
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. The area of investigation is identified and described in a manner which clearly establishes link to the objectives of GDITE.
2. The project proposal identifies methods and outcomes appropriate to the area of investigation.
3. The project proposal demonstrates selection of appropriate sources of information, processes of investigation and process for reporting results.
Completion of the identified investigation and appropriate presentation of the project report
NB: presentation may occur in a variety of ways e.g. written report, workshop, seminar presentation
4. The project design is carried out through the application of the appropriate processes and methods.
5. The project report demonstrates adequate analysis of results.
6. The project report critically examines the results analysed and their significance in the participant’s own context.
- As negotiated between the tutor and the student via a learning contract.
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- ? Guided question and answer
? Peer teaching / peer tutoring
? Self instructional methods
? Independent study