To enable students to apply their practice in an independent client initiated project.
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Produce a resolved outcome in response to a defined client need
2. Present outcome to relevant stakeholders in an appropriate professional manner
- • Project management
• Interpersonal skills
• Relevant codes and conventions
• Contextual research
• Professional tools and practices
• Pitch presentation skills
- Assessment Criteria
- The portfolio is comprised of multiple components. Students must complete all assessments and gain an overall mark of 50% in order to pass this module.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- • Studio and client presentation spaces
• Domain-specific software and tools, including industry-spec computers.