CRTV601 – Creative Special Topic 3
Creative Special Topic 3
To allow students to explore a topic of their choice relevant to their programme of study as negotiated with a domain specific tutor. Students will be required to demonstrate their learning through an applied self-directed project.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- On completion of this module students will be able to:
1. Investigate a specific topic1 relevant to the programme of study.
2. Develop work utilising information gathered about a specific topic relevant to the programme of study.
- • Sources of information
• Information gathering and analysis
• Technical, social and ethical considerations
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Blended – methods will involve online activities, ePortfolio, tutorials, lectures, workshops, group activities, guest speakers, field trips, critiques, collaborative projects, as appropriate.
- Assessment Criteria
- To pass this course students must complete all components and satisfy all assessment criteria. As this is a competency based assessment, students either Pass or Fail the module.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- • Studio and presentation spaces
• Domain-specific software and tools, including industry-spec computers.