Creative Special Topic 2
To allow students to explore a topic of their choice relevant to their programme of study as negotiated with a coach.
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Investigate a specific topic relevant to the programme of study.
2. Analyse and evaluate information gathered about a specific topic relevant to the programme of study.
- • Sources of information
• Information gathering and analysis
• Technical, social and ethical considerations
- Assessment Criteria
- To pass this course students must complete all components and satisfy all assessment criteria. As this is a competency based assessment, students either Pass or Fail the module.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- Studio and presentation spaces
Domain-specific software and tools.
External Learning Opportunities