Creative Special Topic 1
To allow students to explore a topic of their choice relevant to their programme of study as negotiated with a coach.
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Investigate a specific topic relevant to the programme of study.
2. Analyse and evaluate information gathered about a specific topic relevant to the programme of study.
- • Sources of information
• Information gathering and analysis
• Technical, social and ethical considerations
- Assessment Criteria
- PortfolioEvidence Portfolio100
The portfolio is comprised of multiple components. Students need to provide sufficient evidence against all learning outcomes and gain an overall mark of 50 in order to pass this module
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- Studio and presentation spaces
Domain-specific software and tools.