BUAD303 – Spreadsheets and technologies
Please contact the Student Enrolment & Information Centre to determine a module's availability
Spreadsheets and technologies
To enable students to explore and use a variety of business technologies appropriately to support business activities, solve business problems and contribute to the achievement of a solution.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- 1: Obtain, reproduce and communicate information using business technologies to support
2: Create spreadsheets to solve business problems
3: Create, store and share documents using appropriate systems and software
- - Using technologies to provide customer service
- Technologies including Data and batch processing, electronic filing, Excel, Word, SAP,
iPads, smart phones
- Soft skills including working in a team, managing self, professional and ethical behaviour,
problem solving, decision making
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Teaching methods will involve theoretical and practical classes including lectures, group work, online activities, workshops, simulation, case studies, projects and guest speakers.
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment in this module is mixed mode. The portfolio is comprised of multiple components. To pass the module, the student must be competent in all competency based tasks and achieve a minimum C grade pass overall.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- Microsoft Office suite of applications. Computer accounting packages which could include MYOB, Xero.