BIPL411 – Personal Lending Skills (Automotive Industry)
Personal Lending Skills (Automotive Industry)
The purpose of this micro-credential is to provide learners with the broad operational and theoretical knowledge and skills required for personal lending within the context of the automotive industry.
- Not Web enabled
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Explain responsible lending and the requirements of an Agent
2. Demonstrate client care and customer service techniques
3. Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour
- - lender responsibility principles
- client care
- customer service techniques
- responsible lending
- requirements of an Agent
- dealing with conflicts of interest
- problem solving
- working within industry frameworks
- duty of disclosure
- ethical and professional behaviour
- the legal context
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment in this module is competency based. The portfolio of evidence is comprised of multiple components. To pass the module, learners must attempt and pass all assessment tasks.
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Learners undertake a blended approach to learning. Learners access and receive support through facilitator-led online activities and discussions, as well as independent research/study.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- Students will be directed to relevant and up-to-date articles and online resources as appropriate.