Students will understand buyer behaviour and develop appropriate marketing communication strategies to reach consumer and organisation markets
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Describe and examine the buyer decision making process influences on marketing
communications strategies for target market(s)
2. Identify and evaluate target market(s) and select a positioning strategy to the chosen
3. Design, evaluate and integrate suitable marketing communication strategies and tactics for
a desired market, to achieve the desired market position
4. Recommend at least one online marketing communication method and demonstrate its
integration with other marketing communication strategies
- - The consumer decision making process and associated implications on marketing
- Internal and external influences on the consumer decision making process
- Target market segmentation and positioning strategies
- Broad marketing mix for products/goods and/or service based
- Integrated marketing communication perspectives
- Marketing communications objectives
- Message execution
- Planning activities and budgeting
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Teaching will involve blended delivery methods incorporating the Moodle online delivery platform. Other delivery methods my involve theoretical and practical classes, face to face, lectures, tutorials, workshops, group activities, guest tutors, field trips, role-play, and video conferencing, as appropriate.
- Assessment Criteria
- Candidates must achieve a minimum result of 40% in Assessment 3 of this module. They must also achieve a minimum C grade pass overall from all assessments to receive a passing grade for the module.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- Required Text:
An extended reading list will be supplied by the tutor at commencement of the module. This will be updated annually.