ARBO609 – Monitoring Arboriculture Contracts
Please contact the Student Enrolment & Information Centre to determine a module's availability
Monitoring Arboriculture Contracts
The aim of this module is to develop students skill and knowledge in the monitoring and management of contracts for arboricultural work.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Interpret contract documentation, and monitor and manage the completion of arboricultural contracts.
2. Evaluate contractual performance, documenting justified variations
- - Project/contract documentation and performance standard monitoring and management
- Management styles and delegation
- The use of sub-contractors;
- Service provision options
- The evaluation and analysis of contracts;
- Audit procedures
- Examples of famous arboricultural contracts;
- Practical supervision of an arboricultural contract;
- Achievement of milestones;
- Negotiation of contract variations;
- The nature and scope of specialist services required to support contract management.
- Assessment Criteria
- The portfolio is comprised of multiple components. Students need to pass all components of the portfolio with at least 50% in order to pass this module.
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Project-based learning; Flipped Classroom; Blended Learning; Work-integrated Learning; Inclusive Practices