|Entry Level||Years 11 and above|
|Time||8:45am – 3:00pm|
|Location||Rotokauri Campus / Hub|
|Total Cost||$57.00 (GST Inc.) per student|
What's it all about?Here’s where you’ll learn the basic skill set - including safety aspects - required for manufacturing and welding in the fabrication industry. Experience welding stainless and mild steel, learn the specialist technique of polishing stainless steel, see how to mark out and form metals, then use your new welding skills to work on a project.
What to bring / wear?
- Safety standards require students to wear
- Enclosed leather footwear (boots)
- Long hair must be tied back
- Loose clothing, ballet flats, jandals and sneakers are not permitted
- Safety equipment will be provided by Wintec where required
Ready to book
Students - please talk to your Careers Advisor as you need to book through your school.
Careers advisors please go to the Booking Form to book