Recognising Your Experience
Do you excel in your job but have no qualification to back it up? Headstart can help you get qualified!
Headstart formally recognises skills and knowledge gained through work and life experience. You could gain an entire qualification in the process!
How Does the Process Work?
Headstart is an easy step-by-step process:
- Step One: Apply online - Match your skills to a qualification and build an e-portfolio
- Step Two: We assess your experience - You'll have an interview
- Step Three: If successful - You'll gain credits towards a qualification
What is Headstart?
Headstart is based on the internationally acknowledged Recognition of Prior Learning – known as RPL.
- means you don't have to re-learn what you already know and do
- may cut back the time it takes you to complete a qualification
- may help you re-enter the workforce, be promoted or find a new career
Find out more at: headstart.wintec.ac.nz