Industry Experience, Affiliations and Achievements
- Les Mills Hamilton: November 2012 – Present in following positions: Group Fitness Instructor, Receptionist, Membership retention,
- Personal Trainer – Level one, Personal Trainer – Level two, Personal Trainer – Level three.
- Waikato District health Board – Henry Rongomau bennet Centre: July 2017 – present:
- Providing group training sessions across the adult acute, rehabilitation and forensic mental health wards.
- Your Way Wellbeing: Self-Created business providing Personal Training, Wellbeing Coaching, Seminars and Interactive workshops.
- Wintec: Academic Staff member – Nutrition lecturer – Certificate in Exercise
Overall mental health and LGBTIQA+ Community representative and activist
- Student of the Year – 2016 New Zealand Exercise Industry AwardsPersonal Trainer of the year – 2017 Wintec Sports Awards
- Stuart MacLean Memorial Cup – 2017 Wintec Sports Awards
- Student Speaker – 2017 Sport science and Human performance graduation ceremony
- Up and Coming Personal Trainer of the Year – 2017 New Zealand exercise Industry Awards
- Creating our Futures advisory Board – Project for change in mental health and Addiction Services.
- Waikato Queer Youth (WaQuY) – Youth Mentor
- INSPO Fitness Journal – Wellbeing Columnist
- The Waterboy – Everyone’s Game – Speaker Series addressing homophobia in sports at secondary schools within the Waikato.