- Master of Education, current.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching (Tertiary), University of Waikato.
- Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Education, Wintec.
- Bachelor of Midwifery, Wintec, 2000.
Industry Experience, Affiliations and Achievements
- Member of the New Zealand College of Midwives.
- Midwifery Council Competence Supervisor, Waikato District Health Board (WDHB).
- Midwifery First Year of Practice Mentor, WDHB.
- Member of the Strategic Midwifery Advisory Group, WDHB.
- Regional chairperson for the Waikato/Taranaki, New Zealand College of Midwives, 2006-2008.
- Member of the National Committee, New Zealand College of Midwives, 2006-2008.
- Involved in the Working Party for Implementation of HIV Screening in Pregnancy, WDHB (2006-2007).
Areas of Expertise and Research
- Primary care midwifery practice.
- Rural midwifery.
Shahtahmasebi, S., & Millar, R. (2013). Conceptualising in Future of Health Informatics. International Journal of Information, 3(3), 70-79.