- Certificate in Supervision, Unitec, 2007.
- Master of Social Work (Applied) (Honours), Massey University, 2003.
- Bachelor of Social Science in Psychology, University of Waikato, 1996.
Industry Experience, Affiliations and Achievements
- Social worker for Barnados Waikato, working with children and their families/whanau, 2004-2010.
- Member of the Australian New Zealand Association of Social Workers (ANZASW).
- Registered social worker.
Areas of Expertise and Research
- Supervising and ensuring successful social work placements.
Undertook research on the effectiveness of the Bachelor of Applied Social Science teaching for preparing students to bicultural practice and working with Māori, 2011.
Completed a research project on the experiences of past students in alternative education, 2003.