- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Supervision (Distinction)
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Supervision (Biculturalism in Practice)
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science (Social Work)
Industry Experience, Affiliations and Achievements
- Experience working as a child protection social worker in statutory and health settings, a community worker, a professional supervisor and a social work educator.
- Current registered social worker.
Areas of Expertise and Research
- Traditional Māori and indigenous healing practices.
- Kaupapa Māori social work and supervision practices.
- Effects of historical trauma on Māori and Indigenous peoples.