Ko Wharepuhunga te maunga
Ko Puniu te awa
Ko Tainui te waka
Ko Raukawa te iwi
Ko Pare te kawa te hapu
Ko Rāwhitiroa te marae
- Bachelor of Midwifery, Wintec, 2013
- Registered Midwife
- Currently completing Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Teaching in Practice
Areas of expertise
Industry experience, affiliations and achievements
What do you enjoy about teaching/your job?
What do you love about your area?
Tell us about your experience in the industry
A past graduate of Wintec, I have enjoyed a variety of practice settings as a midwife, working in primary units, tertiary hospitals and as a lead maternity carer in rural/remote rural regions.
- Clinical experience precepting student midwives and first year of practice midwives (MFYP)
- Member of Ngā Māia Māori Midwives Aotearoa
- Member of The New Zealand College of Midwives
- Member of The Midwifery and Maternity Providers Organisation