- Master of Management Studies in Leadership Communication, University of Waikato, current.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education Leadership, University of Waikato, 2014.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management Studies (Distinction), University of Waikato, 2010.
- Bachelor of Social Science in Psychology, University of Waikato, 2002.
Areas of Expertise and Research
- Health and social care service evaluation.
- Childhood bereavement.
- Palliative care.
- Primary care.
- Student placement models.
‘Supporting sudden parental bereavement in children: The potential value of interprofessional and value based practice for improved outcomes’. Presented at the All Together Better Health Conference, Oxford, UK, 2016.
Evaluation of the Hospice Waikato ‘Hospice Anywhere’ Virtual Health Project, 2016.
Evaluation of Midwifery clinical placement model, 2016.
‘Confronting the post-global: Apocalypse and renewal in contemporary culture and politics’, Summer Research Scholarship Project, University of Waikato, 2010.
Fowler, L. (2016). Investigation of the value of counselling for children who have experienced sudden death (Commissioned report, Hospice Waikato, New Zealand).
Fowler, L. (2015). Evaluation of Social Worker Service (Commissioned report, Radius Medical, New Zealand).