Senior Academic Staff Member
- Master of Nursing, University of Southern Queensland, 2015
- PGDipHSc (Merit), University of Auckland, 2010
- CAT, CATE, Wintec, 2007
- Bachelor of Nursing, Wintec, 2006
- Advanced Diploma in Nursing, Wintec, 1991
- Dip Comprehensive Nursing, Wintec, 1988
Area of ExpertiseKay teaches modules in the undergraduate nursing programme including chronic care, professional development, and supervision of students in clinical practice.
Industry Experience, Affiliation and Achievements
Kay’s clinical background includes adult acute medical and critical care, home health and care of the older persons.
Research and Scholarly Activity
- 2012 Reviewer: Tabbner’s Nursing Care Theory and Practice 6th ed.
- 2012 Conference Presentation ANEC: Tihei Mauri Ora: a distinctive approach
- 2015 Review of Scientific Abstracts for Australasian Nurse Educators Conference 2015