Short Course Writing Made Easy
C0FC002, C0FC003, C0FC004
- Starts January, April, July and October
- 20 hours per module in your own time
- Applications are ongoing
- Free to New Zealand citizens/permanent residents aged 16 years and over *
- Study part-time
- Online course
Get the skills to write better assignments, essays and reports. Learn at your own pace, in your own time with any, or all, of the following modules.
Each module takes approximately 20 hours to complete, and includes quizzes and self tests as you learn.
This module will help you to understand basic grammar, punctuation, simple sentence structure and commonly confused words.
- Using capitals
- Full stops, question marks and exclamation marks
- Nouns, proper nouns and pronouns
- Basic sentence structure
- Direct speech
- Commonly confused words
- Agreement of subject and verb
Following on from Grammar Online, this module will explain how to make your writing clear, concise and considerate.
- Word groups and sentence structure (the basics)
- Spelling, punctuation and editing
- Grammar errors
- Writing for the reader
- Review tests
Report Writing Online
This module will help you to understand the rules for writing reports.
- Writing and sourcing factual information for findings
- Writing conclusions consistent with the evidence presented
- Writing recommendations
- Report format
- Language of reports
- Review tests
Entry CriteriaWriting Made Easy modules are open to anyone who wishes to improve their writing skills.
Need help? Want to know how to get started?
Leave your details here and we will come back to you.